25th of September 2020
– 14:00 – 22:00 check-in for those who are accommodated (change of timing is possible),
– 16:00 – 24:00 pasta party in camp´s restaurant.
26th of September 2020
– 07:00 – 09:45 presentation + handing out of the march card and map;
– 07:00 – 09:45 breakfast in restaurant (must be ordered);
– 07:00 – 10:00 starting time for all participants starting point;
– 08:20 – 14:00 will be open CP1;
– 07:50 – 15:00 will be open CP2;
– 07:45 – 16:30 will be open CP3;
– 07:30 – 17:30 will be open CP4;
– 08:00 – 18:30 arrival of all participants to finish finish point,
– 09:00 – 19:00 handling out of awards and record into VOJCHOD MILARCH ® passport;
– 11:30 – 15:30 lunch in restaurant (must be ordered),
– 16:00 – 22:00 closing pasta party.
Presentations on the spot:
After coming to the place of presentation, locate the spot of the organizing staff. Here, look for the appropriate presentation spot according to your starting numbers. Demonstrate a valid identity document (ID card, passport, driving licence). After proof of identity will be issued:
– map and start card;
– if this is your first participation on VOJCHOD MILARCH ® marches, you will recieve marching passport too.
Check everything if well, make no subsequent complaints will be disregarded. Familiarize yourself with the contents of the map, start card and instructions on them.
March and routes:
Let confirm pass of checkpoints into your march card (the opening times of checkpoints are published above). Follow the rules of participation. On the route there are marshals who in case of violation carried disqualify the participant without the right to the award.
End of march:
Your finish is on same spot as start. Present start card, which will be checked by us if you passed all CPs of your route, we will record your participation into VOJCHOD MILARCH ® passport and then you will recieve your awards on the same spot where you received your march card. Check everything if well, make no subsequent complaints will be disregarded.
Organizing party has the right to change these conditions at any time.